Monday, February 26, 2024

Heading out of February…..

Heading out of February…..

Just 3 more days. Adding in the leap year day of the 29th.  We head into March.  March the month that comes in as a lion and out like a lamb…  Which I don’t know if it will be like that..  as the weather has not been lion like for over a month… Even yesterday and today.. we have had winter storm warnings of MAYBE snow and winds 25 to 50 mph. and so far it has been a no show of just rain only.

And then there is the every year sessions of thought..  with March 5th coming up… what do I do..  I have wanted to make it a 20 year thing.. but I am only celebrating 18 years this year.  Do I have it in me to do 2 more years… Hell, will I still be around in 2 more years.  

Last week I started with thoughts of ending it as I was having trouble coming up with something to say..  after all there has been how many post.. well over 3,500…

Started out with every day.. 7 days a week.. then shorten it up to 5 and then now 2…  Some days I have a lot to say, especially when I find my soapbox…. Other days it is a struggle.. and it was a struggle day that I thought of writing… AND SO SHE WALKS AWAY..  had a few lines.. but didn’t write them down…  so with my brain.. there went that…   ha ha…  There has been sooooooooo many times, while away from the house, I came up with what I thought would be great subjects..   but living life, wiped them away.. so figure they must not have been that great..  

Any way.. that is what is on my mind this week..  do I keep on, or do I finally say enough??

No comments: