Monday, April 15, 2024

Being 84, I find myself with less patience …

Being 84, I find myself with less patience …

I am not good at being told what I need to understand and what I am to do.. and what I am told I have to call things. 

When you do things for over 80 years..  you find you don’t give a damn if others like  or don’t like how you react to things. Or new wording, that makes no sense..  WOKE PEOPLE?  what the hell..  by the way I saw that there was in 1860 a group called WIDE AWAKE… during the Lincoln elections.  Google it.. it is interesting.. 

I also got some paper work from PBS with the idea of getting more to donate.. and the author of the letter signed it off with his name…  his position.. AND the word THEM…  What the hell?  Sorry that doesn’t work for me.. in so many levels.. When I have answered his letters or wrote to him.. I did not sign myself off with FEMALE..  Just leave it at the position.. I DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE OR GENDER!!...   I am not going to write back and say.. Dear so and so.. them..  not going to happen.

See at the age of 84.. changing terminology doesn’t work for me.  It is what it is.. is my theory.  And the old way is my theory.  Why do they take words that already mean one thing and use it for something else..  like the word gay.. while growing up.. gay meant.. fun, good, and etc..  gay time.. was a fun time.. or a good time..  Just like the rainbow.. now we can’t use those colors.. because it means some one who like the same gender.. NOT..  RAINBOW IS GOD’S GIFT TO THE HUMAN RACE… to make us feel better about the beauty of nature..  

Don’t try to change my mind..  I am 84 and I DON’T HAVE TO.. AND MORE SO..  I DON’T CARE..  IT IS WHAT IT IS..

No comments: