Monday, August 26, 2024

And we are adding more....

 If you ever read the heading on my blog and pay attention to what it says..  you will notice a change from the last time..    Just a small change for a big change in life..   WE HAVE A NEW addition to our family.. 

we are now up to 35 GREAT GRANDCHILDREN...  AND we still have one more coming that we are aware of...  

While we all celebrate...  I think we older ones wonder silently..  what kind of world are we leaving for this new life on earth?   We pray that the little person, gets to live a great loving life.. And thru all the knowledge .. they too can make a difference in life for many..  While my own .. making a difference is really small..  I have some who have said I have..  and that humbles me.   I try my best to live for TRUTH, COMPASSION for others... FOR HONESTY.... AND TO DO NO HARM.   Hopefully this new addition of ours can do the same.. along with her other 34 second cousins. 

No comments: