Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trees and plants




I forgot this picture, yesterday.
But I missed an opportunity to
take a picture looking up in the
tree. It is hollowed out and what
keeps it from falling is beyond me.

I am so beat. We went to a place called
THE FARM out on Selle Road. Before we
knew it we had $29 worth of plants.

Then we headed to Wally World to get
more soil. And happen to see a few plants
we just had to have. Then the real work
starts.

We stopped by the Dollar Store to pick up
some kids pails, that we made in to the
upside down plants. Like you see the tomatoes
on television.

By 4:30 pm yesterday we dragged our worn
out bodies in the house. Sat down and drank
lemonade. And the King fell asleep, so I decided
to get a post done for the morning, Before I head
to the showers.. As I have to
work early today. I hope I can stand up.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

Dont stand in that tree for to long, someone might spray ya thinking your a bug LOL

x