Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Weekend eye opener...

I was reading USA WEEKEND this
past Sunday. I was looking at the
question and answer page with the birthdays
listed for the week.

I was glossing over the first few...
Then there was George Clooney, 48
and Melissa Gilbert 45, and even
Candice Bergen 63, when my brain
caught up with my eyes... the second
name was Frankie Vali...75!!!
How can that be? And Mike
Wallace 91!! Holy cow... where did
the time go?

Then the next thing that caught my eye
was the article of Star Trek. Now I use to
watch that, but was not a dye in the wool fan.
So I was shocked to read that the man
playing Commander Kruge of the Klingon's
was Christopher Lloyd! better know to me as
Jim on Taxi and of course, Back to the future.

Then there is the Embarrassing Online Photo's
article. About a gal who in a drunken fun party
did a video with friends on line. Now she has
second thoughts. What to do? She is joining the
the work forces. Will a future boss see this?

Remember when we use to say don't write down
anything, unless you wanted the whole world to read it...
as that could happen, if the wrong person got ahold of it.
Think teacher taking notes from a student and reading it
to the whole class. That is mild compared to now days,
and internet.

Remember my thoughts at the end of Monday's
post about what is written on line with Twitter and
the privacy of it, or rather the lack of privacy.
And how it could come back and bite you?
Remember online is world wide. Just use one or
two of the search sites. You will see.

No comments: