Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Paper work...


I think paper work will be the death of me yet.
I try to keep up with it.. I am a lot better filing it.
Use to be a foot high on the desk before I would
get around to filing it… swearing I would do better
the next time.. and didn’t.. but finally am on track.

Trouble is there is some paper work you can’t file
right away.. I do the bills as they come in.. In today,
check made out right away, stamp on the envelope
and then put up for the mail the next day. Write it in the
book with check number and amount and date..

But some of it has to be filled out, and some of the information you have to wait for, either by research or waiting for another paper to come in. 

So there it is stacked.. Some of it I just don’t know what to
do with it. As a whole, I don’t think I will need it.. yet.. I better
hang on to it for a week to be sure.

Add to that, birthday cards… too soon to mail out.. but don’t
want to forget and find it in the pile a week after the birthday.
I have to buy at the beginning of the month so I don’t forget.
I also have BIRTHDAY ALARM.com that helps to remind me too.

So it seems like I am always shuffling thru papers.. Yeah, I know, one should do it all on internet.. but that doesn’t work for me.. Anything to do with money, I do not do on line. I am sorry, I don’t care how secure they say they are… If hackers can break into government companies, they can hack into mine.  Just not going to happen.  I will do it the old fashion way.   

No comments: