Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SPRING IS HERE... SPRING IS HERE....


SPRING IS HERE…SPRING IS HERE….

Wish I could find that picture of Snoopy dancing ….
That is how I feel this morning…  Nope, ice and
snow is not going to get me down… Because I know
today is the first day of SPRING…

I know the weather has to get better… someday…
It teases me …. Each week it gives me hope with one
day of nice weather… or maybe an afternoon…

So I have clean out my car… clean out my truck of my car.
I have got the one set of table and chairs out and put them on the deck… I have a lot of my yard art out… I have raked up rocks…

But I am not stupid.. I haven’t uncovered my roses or my clematis…..yet… I have cut back my roses or trees… I haven’t uncover the Lilies… 

But I feel like a car spinning its wheels in place…

SPRING IS HERE.. SPRING IS HERE…

Now if it would only act like if for 3 or 4 days in a row…   

No comments: