Monday, March 18, 2013

You got to be kidding...


As those of you who read by blog know, I have given up on the political scene for the most part.. Doesn’t mean I don’t dabble from time to time to see what the parties are up to.. dabble is all I dare do, as it is so repulsive most of the time.

So while I had some down time over the weekend, I hit on the CPAC. For those like me.. who didn’t know what that stands for. It stands for ….
The Conservative Political Action Conference…which I guess is a get together for the conservatives.. AND they decide to elect officials around the United States…to spread their word… On the several sites I tapped into, had the who’s who of the Republican party. Except I didn’t see the
only Republican I consider even looking into, so far.. Christie from New Jersey. Don’t know what he did to make the Republican Gods mad.. but he was a subject
of ridicule from one of the hatemongers. Talk about eating your own…And some guy name Terry Scott who thinks slavery is just fine? That is when I had to leave the sites…

Really???? Do the some of these Republican’s really believe that? I can only hope and pray that this is just some radical… Any way, the meanness in my
thought as I tapped thru these different sites.. too bad we couldn’t have all these people stay in one town and run their town …compound like… they want and leave the rest of us people alone… I know that isn’t a very good thing to say.. but I am disgusted with these people… and to scare the real crap out of you..THESE PEOPLE NOT ONLY VOTE… BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO VOTE..  I mean get real people.. when one of the people invited
to their gathering is Donald Trump… give me a break…  Yes, keep them all together and don’t let them spread this vile on the rest of us.   

Well, there is 15 minutes I won’t get back of my life…. Got to go.. there is so much out there that is good, don’t want to give any more to this stuff… 

No comments: