Friday, April 10, 2020

Killing Time...


April 8, 2020

KILLING TIME…. 

 

For me it is double.. killing time.. One is I have to wait until next Monday (the 13th) for a tech to come look at my dish that is up on the outside wall that controls if I get internet or not..    And right now, I am getting damn little..  I can look at my email.. and send out one occasional…  But no Facebook, and no blog posting area… 

And like everyone else, we are waiting .. waiting until we can live our lives as close to normal again.. Or will it never be normal again.

 

I don’t understand the shutting down the business and etc.. like they have done.  I have lived thru a few disasters of life.. And never ever experience this before..  I live thru the polio sage, the Aids sage, and of course every year there is the flu of one kind or another.  All of which have killed many people.. millions..  Millions got it and some lived.  All of which had many deaths.. far more than any that has happen with this virus.. Yet no one decided to shut down the whole country with a few exception…  I get it.. People are dying.. and that is hell. Hell for them and even more for their families.    But when you put it in the perspective of others who die daily…  and we have never shut down the country… I just don’t get it.

Even with so many people following orders.. stay home.. wash your hands… don’t go with there is a crowd..  stay at least 6 feet away from people.. if you do have to go somewhere… All of these are followed by the ones with common sense and follow orders..  Yet.. it has not stop the virus.. people are still dying..  

Some times I wonder, if the people who are dying.. ARE THEY ALL, dead because of the virus, or is it just easier to blame the virus?  Meaning the person had a bad heart, and they got the flu.. and they died.. are they calling it the virus..

I am not insensitive to those who have lost their love one.. any more than I am sensitive the people who have family or friends who commit sucide, or car accidents..  dead is dead.. and it is HORRIBLE.

But is shutting down the whole country slowing it down? Is it working?  So far I haven’t see any different…  And the worse is yet to come.. because who do you think is going to pay for all of this?  You and I… the tax payer.. NOTHING IS FREE..

 



No comments: