Monday, January 25, 2021

Watching the in coming..

Watching the  in coming.. 

 

It is always interesting and some times scary to watch the new

Administration coming in… One of the parts that I watch closely is the cabinet. As they are the quiet policies makers. You rarely hear who they are or what they are doing. They are suppose to be the advisors to the President.

The other part and kind of connected to that area is the President’s new policies.  So when I see that the cabinet is being filled up with the old personal of the previous same party of the President one step aside..  I am not crazy about that.  As I want to see new blood in.. New ideas.. and people who know about the dept.  Biden’s is half and half.  

Same thing with his policies… Very similar to Obama.  Not that Obama was that bad, just I want to see new ideas because the country is not what it was 5 years ago.  We have whacko’s protesting and still destroying… we have the virus that is alive and well and has brought over it’s sibling from England..  We need new ideas how to handle all of this..

 

So I sit here waiting to see what we get… So far I not impressed, especially when I hear the ca=chine of the taxes raises that is going to go with all of this… say nothing of another simulates package.

This government of ours .. acts like the old lady who says.. well, of course I have money in the bank… I have a lot of checks left over.

 

So we wait…

 

 

No comments: