Tuesday, January 05, 2021

And so it begins….

And so it begins….

 

Today was the day of sorting thru papers. Receipts that I have kept for the year.  Going thru old Yoke’s, and Walmart recipts. Also others. The others were to see if it was for an item I might have to prove when I bought.

 

The rest was for… TA DA…….. TAXES…  Income taxes.

Finding all the medical ones.  Pharmacy and etc.

Finding all the rest of the stuff that I have to prove I paid.

Plus I have to pay quarterly taxes to the IRS… so need that paper work to prove I did in fact pay.

 

And after it is all said and done.. I have a box of papers to have to shred. Which there is another hour or so to kill.

 

Then there is the waiting for all the paper work to come in of income over the year.  OH THE FUN…  not.. 

No comments: