Monday, January 11, 2021

WHAT CAN I SAY…??


WHAT CAN I SAY…??

 

So many things, yet.. nothing..  I guess one thing I can say is that, I am glad it didn’t happen on New Years Day.. as when I was 18, I was told there is a story of … what ever you do on New Year’s Day, is what you will be doing the rest of the year.   And watching a  bunch of crazies, smash our Federal Government building is not what I am signing up for.

 

I guess the other thing I can say is.. January 6, 2021, sadden my heart.  To have a few   as oppose to all millions of people in the USA… decide to vandalize our UNITED STATES CAPITAL.

So few that could do so much damage. And 5 people ended up dead because of their actions…  And to think it was a man that is suppose to be trusted …. Who encourage such action.  The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

 

I once was told that Common Sense died. It was killed by the people.  I guess civility also was killed along side of it.  How is it.. we can’t talk to each other with out people  getting out of control and burn and destroy?  Where in anyone’s true mind does it make sense to destroy property to get a point across?

 

I truly hope they figure out which one of the people killed the guard. I truly hope there are criminal charges that are followed thru to show others that it is not ok, to go and trash property.. I don’t care who it belongs to.  There has to be consequences for actions. Too long we have slapped the hands and let people go.  This has been coming for quite some time.  Trump has been pounding the drum for a month or more.. The Senators and Representative who decide to protest by denying a count on the election.. fueled the fire.  They should be held accountable as well.  As well as who ever was in charge to protect the Capital.  With all the burning and destroying of buildings for over a year..  The DC people should have been prepared. Trump’s drum pounding has been loud. Those who have been yelling at his rallys, have been loud and proud.  The police should have been prepared. There is no excuse for it. They, too, should be held accountable.

 

May they all be ready January 20th. They have 10 days to get their act together.  The FBI, should have their act together, knowing who the trouble makers are.

 

Personally, I would forgo the outside ceremony. I would do it in the middle of the Capital.  For so many reasons..  One, safer to protect everyone… Also it symbolizes the Capital is still strong part of our government.  The house of the people.

 

There are those who say, it was not the protestors who did the damage. Well, if that were to be true… I did not see the “protestors” running out of the Capital when they started to break windows and doors.  I did not see the protestors stay outside as the terrorist ran up the stairs and broke in the doors.  There were protestors side by side with the terrorist.  They ran in like fools with everyone… There were those who wore the Red cats of Trumps, side by side as they did the damage.  So .. I am sorry, no excuses.. … what is the saying.. birds of a feather, flock together?

 

No comments: