Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Practicing for HELL….

                             Practicing for HELL….

 We are back at that time of the year… the heat has come..  It is late this year.. and that suited me just fine.

BUT HERE SHE COMES.. today 97 and TOMORROW? 100 and Thursday 102 and Friday it cools off to 101… Now you got to understand.. until a year or two ago.. Idaho’s top temp for here in Northern Idaho has been in the high 90’s…  those 100’s were for the southern part of Idaho and below..

But it seems like we are starting to practice for HELL.

Even when I lived in San Diego, I don’t remember 100’s. Hot yes.. humid yes… I remember laying on the kitchen floor when I was 9 months pregnant because the floor was cooler.. but it wasn’t 100… Global warming.. I guess so..  

So now it is cave time.  Actually what we use to do years ago when I was a kid, before air conditioners.  We had those big  as in a foot fan blades,…black fans that rotated ..  and we would make funny sounds with us blowing or talking into the breeze… and we open windows.. and we SHUT CURTAINS..  so it was dark inside the house.. And that is where I am at now.. the Cave system… all curtains, blinds and shades closed until 8pm..  then open it all up, let the cool air of the night come in.. and shut down at 6am.

I call it the practicing for HELL.. time..

STAY COOL MY FRIENDS..

No comments: