Monday, August 08, 2022

Facebook and etc..

Facebook and etc..

When you have a Facebook page, you get a newsfeed, and anything.. and I do mean anything can be put on it.. One signs up, and you think just your friends and family will be in the newsfeed.. But nothing could be further from the truth. As every advertising unit is on there.

And God forbid if you look something up on the internet, because you will get with in the hour 20 or more ads for that product…  At first I thought it was because you asked someone about that product on Facebook.. but I have found out .. you can look it up on any type of internet and next thing on Facebook there you are..and there is no way to get rid of it.  They have an option you can click on with a reason of too repetitive and you don’t want to see it anymore. Well, just get rid of that one and 6 more from different companies will show up.

But I came across a site that is a delight.   And there is many that will come in your news feed.. but you don’t mind. Because 1. it is all positive remarks…. 2. beautiful pictures of peoples yards or view …. Like ocean, mountains and such. From all over the world! 

View from my window | Facebook    and I thought YES, FINALLY.. good stuff in my news feed. And it is.. so I go thru.. and sometimes I comment on the beauty of the picture out their window and a lot of times I click on like  or love it..   

I thought finally I can get positives and not the negatives that Facebook gives you… but then Facebook had to have the last word..    As I was strolling thru all the beautiful pictures and looking at where they were from… I was clicking on ‘like and love it”.. and this is what happen.

 You can't use this feature at the moment

We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More
If you think that this doesn't go against our Community Standards, let us know.

 

DANG FACEBOOK…  DRAT..  oh, well, I will be back..

I can still comment on it.. so far.. and I can see it..  just can’t like it anymore.. lol..   But sometimes I just don’t have words to say.. So much for freedom of speech.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: