Wednesday, August 31, 2022

GOOD BYE AUGUST..

GOOD BYE AUGUST..

I am ready. But not ready for the fall, or even the winter.

Just ready for cooler weather.

We are heading out, so taking a week off from blogging.. or maybe two..  Having our guy watch over the place..  giving instructions of not answering the phone.. just let the answering machine take the calls. So he will be in and out, if I know him..  but the house will be in good hands.

Have the neighbor boy doing the watering of the flowers. It is his maiden voyage  of responsibility, with Mom and Dad’s help.  So we know the yard/garden is taken care of.. .Auto sprinklers will take care of the lawn.

So it is good bye summer… I know.. not quite but dang close.  Over the weekend.. it dropped to the low 70’s.. I had to find my long pants.. lol.. 

So you all enjoy your Labor Day Weekend.. And see you when I get back.. And don’t hassle the caretaker.. he is just doing his job.  

 

 

No comments: