Tuesday, August 02, 2022

I was wondering…

 I was wondering…

 I was watching one of the crime channels.

As they swore in the witness, with the so help me God, ending..  It made me wonder…

So…. When you reply Yes, or I will…  AND.. if you decide to give false witness.. meaning you lie…  you can go to jail for perjury… right?  Can get 7 to 14  YEARS depending how bad it was.. and the judge.. 

So here is what I was wondering.. WHY IS IT.. that the LAWYERS don’t have to swear on a bible. After all we all know what lies they can spin… WHY DON’T THEY have to swear… so help them God?

Maybe by swearing… to the truth the whole truth.. we would feel better about them…knowing if they LIE… THEY COULD GO TO JAIL…   just wondering…

 

That’s it folks..  and Diane Ellis.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: