Tuesday, January 10, 2023

HELP, I AM DROWNING PAPER WORK...

 I tried to stop and do my blog for this morning.. but I am in overload.. 

The end of the table that I use for my office, is almost a foot high in papers and other stuff to deal 

with...  Which sends me back about 20 years ago..   

I was visiting my Aunt.. and as we sat down the next morning.. she was piling up papers to 3 piles..   And this was after one of her daughters visited 2 weeks before... and had it cleared..   I felt bad for her... and offered to at least take out the junk mail out of the piles.. As I knew her other daughter was coming in 5 days.. with her husband.. to help her out. She had said, it just keeps coming.. and I try to keep up with it..  I do take care of the bills right away, but there is other stuff I have to do something about.  So I pile it for later..

So here I am about 20 years later.. and I see the problem..  and trying to keep up with it..   Like her, I take care of the bills the same day and mail out the payments the next morning..  That I can handle. And do. Most of the time, I can throw stuff.. but once in a while.. with other chores thrown in... it gets deep.

But there is paper work from the  health insurance company, there is paper work from car insurance and several other things I need to read before I toss..  

How about you.. are you over run with paper work?   And no I don't want to put it on the computer.. besides that is the same thing.. having to read it before I decide if it is save worthy

No comments: