Monday, June 18, 2012

Ok, I am sorry...

I have said it before.. I will say it again.. I am sorry..
I am so sorry...

You see a little over a month ago, we had mid 70's and a
couple of higher days... So I thought.. yes, thought...
Summer was coming...

So I crawled into the closet and brought out the box of
summer clothes.. Exchanged them for the winter ones
in the drawers.. And put all of the winter clothes into
the box... and shoved them to the back of the closet.
I got the vacumn bags for all the winter blankets and
comforters.. Yep, I did all that in two days...

And ever since.. it has been raining and windy. annd 60's
with 40's for night time.. and a couple of freezing nights.
Out of those 3 plus weeks.. we have had two.. two stinking
days.. of 70's and those had wind too... I haven't wore shorts
since.

So I am sorry.. I am as sorry as I can be, that I jinxed the
weather gods into teaching me a lesson.. that summer comes
when it darn well, is time.. When God and Mother Nature
say so.. I am sorry... sorry as can been.....

Do you think that will work? 3 more days to summer? If we
have it this year....

2 comments:

MLove said...

And, to think, as we get up on this gloomy, wet morning that we're three days from the longest day of the year. HA!

I doubt you were the one who caused this by being a "believer."

Regardless of the cause, it's old, that's for sure.

Kay Dennison said...

No reason to be sorry. Weather is always a big ??????? It's not your fault.