Tuesday, August 13, 2019

And the vision continues....

And the vision continues....  and this is why I am late today.
The sky and grass went in last Friday... and then we let it rest. 
Then on Saturday, we added the hills....
But yesterday we decided to put in the stream.. and things started to go wrong..  So had my daughter take a look and she gave me some tips..
Today, we did damage control.....  so back track, redid some areas.. and straighten out some more.. 
Tomorrow will be the fire tower.. and then we are going to go slow.  As the King is heading out next week for Alaska. He and friends are going fishing..  
So now I have to figure out another project to do.. as I was going to do this one, until I broke it to the King.. my vision and he thought it was a great idea.  
We also want to take it slower, as next is details.. We figure out today with paper cut outs.. of what size the elk will be..  So doing that will be slow and detailing..  Want to wait on it, so we don't screw it up.. 
So there you are, folks.. the vision is still progressing. 









UPDATE:
do you see any addition???  on the right at the top of the hill?
at first I thought what the heck.. when I saw this picture.. looks like the hill is underwater at the bottom..but it is just how the roof shaded at this time of the day (11am)  anyway look at the other picture below to see the difference...




see a fire tower...

No comments: