Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Tomorrow is P day…


P for Project day… 

When ever the King heads out of town for a week or so, I do some kind of project… I had in mind the mural that we are working on … that is on the garage.. But he joined me on it and I knew I was over my head, doing by myself.. I could have done the sky and grass by myself… and even the hills, but now we are working on the details.. and that is definitely the King’s specialty… I draw/paint worse than Grandma Moses with a kindergartener helper…  I am not even going to try to fake it..  But the King who has patience, to do fly tying.. also can paint… big or small..   So with that project on hold, as we have come as far as we can for now.. (see last weeks posting of pictures).  I have to come up with another.

I have one project I am doing on a weekend… help cleaning a great grandson’s room… the toys R us room.. Grandparents, and parents alike .. been buying for 3 years.. the room is overwhelming… So told her that while the King is out of town… I would donate one day helping her to bring some sanity to it.  

I also have some dismantling of the yard to do, as the King won’t be back until the second week of Sept. So I will put away the yard sprinklers and maybe start finding the totes for the yard art.. and have the garage can ready for getting rid of old broken yard  art..  Then there is the bottom of the driveway, under the mural, where the scrapings and some old paint got thrown.. So there will be rocks to pull to keep and garbage the rest.  So there are those chores.. but I was looking forward  to a fun project… so will have to think of something. Can’t let 2 weeks go with nothing to show for it, but work.  Lol..  See doing projects while the King is gone, is better.  I don’t have to stop because he wants to… I don’t have to stop until I AM hungry, and I don’t have to stop, to listen to a change of mind over things.   He is a let’s think about this.. I am a let’s get this done and over with, so I don’t have to think about it anymore.. 
Will let you know how it turns out.

No comments: