Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Pale face


Pale face

Everyone is pushing for fall..  Cooler weather.
We, in Idaho, have not had that as bad as others.
Our temps did hit 90’s for a few days. And we are back to the 80’s again..  Even a few rain days.. nothing bad, just more sprinkles, than anything else.. except for a two days.

Now me, I am hanging on to each an ever summer day.. I love Summer… lots of ourside, yard work, and so much more to enjoy.  So I am bah humbugging those who are talking about that other 4 letter word.

We have 2 more weeks of August and then there is Sept. and October that gives us an Indian Summer..   So yes, keep the summer hanging on.

I also not fond of running up to fall and winter, as I get to be a pale face. My face blends in with my grey and white hair.
Right now I am a toasty brown… which makes me look healthy…  So yea, not looking forward to the pale face.



No comments: