Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The King has 2 days left, I have a week left…


The King has 2 days left, I have a week left…

The two weeks is going fast… today, the King has 2
days left to get that fish, the biggest ever… Then they will have them processed and shipped home...  He has been maintaining cell phone silence.  So he can enjoy his time there. Calling out once at night time to reassure me that he has not fallen into the ocean. 

But he will still have 4 to 5 more days left.. that will be filled
with traveling across Canada  This really has been a dream trip for him.  It has been on his bucket list for some
time..

I told him when he left.. NO TRINKETS   AND NO SOUVENIRS.  Told all 3 of them that…  what I WANT,
is a week after they get home… for the 4 of us to go out to dinner…and after dinner, I wanted to sit there and hear all
of the stories of their trip… And I wanted to see pictures.
See when these 3 get together… nothing normal happens.
So I want to hear the stories of each of them..  There will be laughter, I can guarantee you… That is my payment for gathering, and scrimp money so the King could go.. I want the stories and the laughter…

In the meantime.. it is count down.. for me.. what more can I get done before he gets home..  Also it will be nice to have him home.. so we can get in the hot tub and talk again. No fun in doing the hot tub by myself..   

No comments: