Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Getting old is hell…

Getting old is hell… 

As you read this, the King and I will be heading to Spokane for some eye surgery for the King.  He had this done a couple years ago, but something isn’t quite right, so they are going to fix it 

If it goes as well as before, he should do just fine.  The last time he had it done, it was over before he knew it.  The testing took the longest of all.  

What is different this time is… I don’t get to go inside.. No waiting room… have to sit out in the car and wait. THANK YOU VIRUS PROTECTION CRAP…  For about 5 hours. As the testing starts at 9 and the actual surgery isn’t until noon.  All I can say is, I better have bathroom privileges .. I have two books and a small book to read.. I am ¾ way thru one of them..  the other two are back ups..  Going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng day.

Then the two hour trip home.. hopefully he gets out before rush hour.  I hate driving in the big cities. 

So guess I will give an update of bitching if the waiting doesn’t go well..  lol…  I am sure all will be well. But I will be glad when we get home tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: