Monday, March 01, 2021

Good by February, hello March

Good by February, hello March

 Ah, the end of February. Beginning of March and SPRING.. YEA.. SPRING.. YEA  SPRING..     Ok, so I am probably ahead of my self a tiny bit.. After all this is IDAHO.. and we in Idaho.. know that there is still room for snow storms and low temps… And at the end.. RAIN…   But it is promising… so THINK SPRING!!!

I do want the water..  rain that is… after all we need it in the summer.. Come July and August when the temps of HELL, come with the weather and sunshine…  we NEED water… the ponds need to fill, the springs, rivers and lakes.. and wells.. all need water.  So will take the rain as well..

Really be nice if we could nave sun rays thro those sun clouds.. Or maybe… I heard one time that the reason why Puerto Rico had wonderful gardens and flowers was because they had rains in the early mornings and sunshine all afternoon… I could live with that.

We have a green house that the King built about 5 years ago.. and we have made a slap happy attempt to start a garden within.. and have starters for the outside of it…  But this year.. I think I will clean it out about mid March and then do a serious attempt this time. After all,  I do have lots of time on my hands..  especially if I stay off the computer.  Ha ha.

 

No comments: