Monday, March 29, 2021

Having fun in your 80’s….

Having fun in your 80’s…. 

We get mail from all kinds of places, business and etc.. And when they provide a return stamped envelope…  well, my sense of humor seems to kick in.

Like I got one from the Washington Examiner, telling me they have my name with professional courtesy offer…  Professional Courtesy ??  what kind of professional ???  AND they had a return envelope and with stamp on it.. 

So I wrote back.. that I was going to save them money…  I told them I was just a week away from my 81st birthday and therefore a retired nurses aide..  And for the life of me, I could not figure out what professional I was, that would be one  to get a professional courtesy to their magazine or newsletter.   As I never worked with a rich nurses aide…  so maybe they should remove my name off of their list and save them some money….

 

I always try to use humor in hopes that somewhere there is a person who opens the mail and gets a laugh… One letter or note at a time.    

      

No comments: