Tuesday, March 23, 2021

One as good as the other.. nope

One as good as the other.. nope

Well, it was day 3 .. and I was doing great!!!

Then I went to another one of my senior social hour.

(a name give to Dr. appt, by my Aunt Harriet and it is true)

 

Had not been to the eye dr. for about 4 years… so figure I

better check in..  Well, that was worse than the vaccine.

Talk about the blind leading the blind…  by night time I was

beginning to see things in the same light as before.


But the day was a blur, literally… and to make it worse was, we got snow.  Which was like a bright light..  So kept away from lights.

Couldn’t read…of course no computer either..   So it was the fun stuff…  wash… mop the floor.  And etc….  

So I am glad to see today come..  everything is clearer. No problems from the vaccine..  eye check up went well as well..  just the after effects. Lol  

And today is the King’s social hour.. his dr.

 

 

1 comment:

Word Tosser said...

Follow up.. we went to the dr. office only to be told his appt. is the 25… even with the card in his hand that says the 23rd. What the hell.. so he is going to go on the 25th. They kind of made him feel like he was stupid… but I happen to have the appt. card in my pocket.. with the 23rd on it.. no apology, just your appt is the 25th.. So he is thinking.. maybe he needs a new dr.