Monday, March 22, 2021

HEY HEY… I SURVIVED….

HEY HEY… I SURVIVED….


I got my 2nd vaccine shot on Saturday…  and it went smoothly.

The group was amazingly organized..  check in… sit for minute.. go sit in another chair… 3 minutes later a nurse comes by and verifies who I am…  and then the shot..  Hardly knew she did it.. and these shots are NOT with needles that like that on tv …  those look like they are 3 inches or more long. The one they used the first time and the last time was around ¼ inch long… 

 Then there was the wait.. sit in a chair and wait 15 minutes. Giving you a card that has the time on it… that is to make sure you don’t have any reaction from it..  Then you are free to leave..

 So easy peasy for me..  BUT  maybe I better not get to gleeful, until tonight, after all this is the 3rd day and some had reaction on the 3rd day.  But for those who are concerned..  it really is easy.. and worth the shot… COVID is nothing to mess around with.  And this is from a gal who refuses to get a flu shot each year. 

 

No comments: