Tuesday, September 14, 2021

As the days get colder…

As the days get colder 

Well, the AC went back to the garage.  More yard furniture went to the back shed.  Couple of the solar lights went to the green house, so now they light up the HUGE tomato plant that has taken over half of the green house.

So far I have not giving up on the shorts. But did wear some light long pants yesterday… it was 61 and raining.. 

I know it is just a matter of time..

And as I was putting my clothes from the dryer away, I knew it was going to be soon, when the tank tops and shorts will be in the tote and out will come gloves, hats and caps and scarfs. I am really trying to hang on to summer, but know it is useless.. Although maybe we will get some 70 in October.

More yard art is put away… just about  got most of it put away. Also lazed out and push some of the small stuff under the bushes.

The Roses are still blooming like crazy.. also one that I thought that had died over the summer, actually is trying to hold on… I dug it all up and threw it away.. but some where there is a root, that is not giving up and it is up to 18 inches. That is my Joseph Coat.  So will see next year.. And see if it comes back red… like the one on the side of the house that died and came back red. 

No comments: