Tuesday, September 28, 2021

HAPPY SON’S DAY….

HAPPY SON’S DAY….

 

I am going to get into trouble for today’s post. See I didn’t do Happy Daughter’s day… But in all fairness, I didn’t know it was Happy Daughter’s Day… But was told last night, that today is Happy Son’s Day…

 

So I decided that this post really should be HAPPY KIDS DAY… As maybe that will get me out of hot water, with my daughter.. and besides, I don’t like praising one child over another.  Yes I will say something if one of them does something that is so special to me… but to praise for all to see, should be all of them.

 

I am sure over the years of reading my blog you have come across the thought that I think I have special children. As each one has done me proud.   You also learn that I don’t take credit for them either. I tell others, that I lay down the foundation as they were growing.. but what they have each become is what they worked hard to do and to become. Each one is special.. different (for which I am glad) brings to the plate the best of being in a human being.. Loved by family, and friends.  Each one has made their mark in life and done it well…

 

SO HAPPY KIDS DAY… HAPPY SON’S AND DAUGHTER DAY…  YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE YOUR MOM…

 

No comments: