Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Social hour…

Social hour…

Today is social hour time…  My aunt said if it wasn’t for dr. appt. and dentist and chiropractors, you have no social time.. 

She told me that is what happens when you get pass 75. 

WELL, HERE I AM…

Today was the King’s social time.. with the dentist.  And because it is in Coeur d’ Alene .. it means to run other errands as well.. So went to Cabales the sports store.. meaning fishing and hunting mostly..  He couldn’t find what he wanted, and then the gal looked it up at their site, so he ordered one.  And while she had his attention..  he ended up signing up for their card.  Now you have to understand.. he had one before.. but let it go because .. he didn’t use it.. why? Because their prices are high AND most of all.. it is 46 MILES (one way) away. So he would get there maybe once a year.  If that..  his brother gave him 3 gifts cert. over a time and he still had them..  But oh, well..    I was out by the door in what I call the wife bench..  you know how some big department stores have benches for the husbands?  Well they have them for the wives..  So while I was waiting on the bench.. he got talked to about the card..  As we walked out.. he is saying but look I get $20 I can have for free.. (I try to explain to him..NOTHING IS FOR FREE)    AND, I get more if I spend money 5 times a year!!!  I said.. oh, like the gift cards you have had for 3 years???  Because you haven’t come here?    He said I was a wet blanket..  lol..  

Any way, we went to Costco and dropped off my dead hearing aide.. and stopped by KFC for something for dinner and head home.. Stopping by a good friend’s house to see how she and her husband are.   Always enjoy stopping by and visiting her.

Then we get home.. Now we have taken to putting up a gate for Frosty… to keep her in the kitchen..  while we are away.. Seems she thinks it is funny to potty RIGHT BESIDE.. THE PAD..  So now she is put in the kitchen, with her bed and her pad.  She still retaliates by pulling towels down, and today.. she moved her water dish under the stools, and her empty food dish as well..  she found two empty boxes and crunched them.    This is all because she thinks she should go as well, I am guessing.   BUT she did use the pad.. so there is a plus…   yep, life with Frosty..  but we love her dearly.   And tomorrow’s social time is my dr. appt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: