Tuesday, November 08, 2022

THIS IS THE DAY… THE DAY OF DECISIONS

THIS IS THE DAY… THE DAY OF DECISIONS…

I think it is safe to say with mail in ballots.. some states offering early voting at the city halls .. and etc.. that at least ¼ and maybe half of the nation has voted before today..  So the start this am.. I would think, would be the start of counting the votes.  Counting the votes this year, more so than any other year.. is inspected… beyond belief. Yet there will be those who when their side loses .. will yell foul.

Midterm voting is usually kind of a none worry thing. Most even let it slide by .. maybe voting.. maybe not..  mostly the interst is local.. as the national part isn’t very interesting..  like.. I said.. lots don’t even bother to vote midterm.

But this year.. it is very important. Especially in your local elections.. be it town or state.  There is a LOT riding on several states. More than ever there are what we call radical candidates.  There is the trumpester of course, type.. but there is just a lot of so far out of the left or even right… that are running..  And if you are paying attention… they are not in the mindset of you and your values. It is on both sides.. But the Republican party seems to have the most.

So if you have not voted today.. yet.. GET OUT AND VOTE.

For those of you who say, your vote doesn’t count..  shame on you.. YOUR VOTE DOES COUNT.. and for me.. my thoughts on your thinking…  is YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE…about the results..  no voting.. no bitching rights..  If I hear you spouting off, my question as I interrupt you is.. DID YOU VOTE????.. and I will ask until you answer.. because if you say..  NO BUT..  I will put up my hand.. and tell you… NO BUTS.. you had every opportunity to vote. So many ways.. over the past month.. You did not vote, because you are lazy.. you really don’t care, you just want to bitch.. and to me, as I raise my hand to block you..  YOU GET NO BITCHING RIGHTS.. End of conversation..

So get out and vote.. because more this year than in the past.. there are going to be BIG changes in your life.. if the wrong people get in.. the wrong ideas  get in.. And yes, that is all in the eye of the beholder.. but there are so many running on the ballot of changing things..  Social Security, Medicare and so much more.. So laws will be changed.. is that the changes you want..  well, you better read the ballot..  read what the candidates believe in..  which is dang hard sometimes.. as a lot of them say one thing now… and change it after they are elected.. So be careful out there. Be informed.. AND FOR THE LOVE GOD AND COUNTRY…………..VOTE..

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: