Monday, March 25, 2024

Some times things don’t turn out like you figured….

Some times things don’t turn out like you figured….

For those who didn’t get the memo on Friday..  I was already last Friday.. to pull up my big girl pants and get the MRI done with out whimpering…   WHEN fate jumped in on Thursday,

With a call from the hospital.. telling me the next morning MRI was cancelled and moved to the 29th.  WHY,  you might asked…  those words that shake you… THE MACHINE BROKE… and the parts won’t be in until Friday afternoon.

I asked her is this a bad omen..  she kind of giggled and say.. NO..  we will have it up and running on Monday.. and my appt. would be the following Friday.. A HALF AN HOUR EARLIER..  Heck I will have to get up at 5am.. to get something to eat and take my sedative before I get there.. at 630AM…  Oh, well..  let’s get this done.. 

Woke up yesterday to winter #4…. Yep more snow.. but at least it didn’t add up to much and was melted off by 10am.  It sure was windy while it snowed.. the snow was going sideways and blowing everything ever where.   Oh, well, this is IDAHO.. and we get anything any time.. when it comes to weather..  I remember one year I had transplanted some corn from the green house to the garden..  they said..IT WON’T GROW HERE… NOT ENOUGH SUMMER…  Well it grew up alright.. it was about 6 feet or more.. I was so proud, I had the kids take a picture of me, standing in front of all that green with tiny ears on it..   THEN.. I took a picture of it the next day..  black and on the ground.. See it froze, as the temps dipped to 10 above.. just for the one night..   So you just never know.

No comments: