Sunday, March 31, 2024

HAPPY EASTER and the MRI

HAPPY EASTER  and the MRI

Figured I would end up the month of March with an extra post.   Next month is a busy month..  April..  beginning of yard clean up from the winter…  April also brings about 12 birthdays in the month..  Including my husband, the King…myself a day later.. and near the end of the month.. the baby of the family, of my kids.. turns 54.

So you might want to know how did Friday go with the MRI?.. it actually went very well..  And the thought of much ado about nothing comes to mind.  As it went so smoothly. Had a nice gal who explained everything very well.  Step by step..  She was very professional but with a caring side effect. Also asking if I was warm enough..   It took almost 2 hours.. I started at about 6:05 AM and was done by 7:44AM.

We agreed on a wash cloth over my eyes..  which open a new door on the noises.. lol..   See with me not seeing anything.. my imagination went wild on the noises. I play..”WHAT IS THIS SOUND?” First there was the sound of a car wash, expecting brushes to come down and wash me.. lol.  Later there was rat a tat tat.. which sound like the French fighting it out with the Germans in Paris.   Then there was the car shop sounds of banging tools and parts..  See I told you my imagination went wild..  But it past the time..  So if you ever have one.. Know it is not bad.. just noisy.  Have them put a wash cloth over your eyes…and make up your own ideas of what the noises are.

In the meantime.. GOOD BYE MARCH… HAPPY EASTER ..  

 

No comments: