Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Not giving up yet...

NOT GIVING UP YET.....

Wow.. it is not 18.. it is 19…

Yesterday, I was looking at my blog, and saw I started in 2005!! Not 06..  So tomorrow is the start of my 20th year..

So as I was thinking .. as I do at this time of the year.. do I keep going .... is there enough people who still want to read what this simple mind writes…  and then it dawn on me.. 19 years done..  wow..  (that is a lot of BS.. lol)  and can I do one more year and end it on a even year. A milestone so to speak.. after all 20 years..

Then I thought sure I can..  just write 3 or 4 paragraphs twice a week… as I have done for the past several years..   After all I am no quitter. AND it is election year..  and my soap box may be a little wobbly.. but it is still strong enough to hold the weight of my thoughts and words of wisdom…  lol… Don’t know about the wisdom. But this year..  it is going to be either … for me.. a hell of a ride… or I will get sooooo disgusted.. I just won’t care anymore.. 

The country needs Niki to stay in the race for a while longer.. so the mouth of the east, doesn’t get a free ride..  She needs to stay to show… 1. a woman can stand up to corruption.. 2. there is someone who really cares..  even if her way isn’t the one we really were hoping for.  My self I like the gal of Texas..  Gov. Richard.. now she was a character and some one to pay attention to.. but we don’t have those kind of women anymore. I don’t remember what party she belonged to, but I really don’t pay any attention to parties anyway.

Anyway.. as you can see.. I am sticking it out.. so unless God comes up with a better plan.. I am in for the ride..  HANG ON TO YOUR HATS… LADIES AND GENTS.. this could be a hell of a ride.

No comments: