Monday, December 14, 2020

I guess what really frustrates me is….

I guess what really frustrates me is….

 

Those of you who have read this blog for any length of time, know that I am an unaffiliated voter. I don’t say independent because there is party for them… and that isn’t what I believe in… You would know me as the Cafeteria  Party that I made up years ago. I joked about walking down the aisle at voting time, picking from side to side of those I THOUGHT, would do a good job for the American people… (oh how naïve) and joke about I am on a diet, as there is so little to pick from any more.

I am NOT a Republican.. never have been. I always felt that the Republican party represented the corporations, and not the people.  It has been to my thoughts they are about money.  The last Republican party candidate I liked… was one with that part of his campaign. I LIKE IKE. I was too young to vote, but had I been old enough, I would probably have. I liked that he wanted to make better roads. I like that he wanted keep illegals numbers down. I liked that he was a former General, so knew the world and their leaders.  But he is the last one of that party I cared for. I really thought he was for the American people.

I am not a Democrat, but have Democrat leanings. Because the Democrat of the past seem to want to do what was best for the American citizen.  A kinder side. The other side seemed harsher.  And my favorite President was JFK. He had so many programs for the American citizens. Job Corp, and etc.  To me.. when he was killed, they not only killed the man, but the killed the heart of our land, as it hasn’t recovered yet.  Obama tried, but there were so many against him.. he didn’t have a chance. They were blandly against them, to the point of saying.. no matter what he brought up, they were going to make sure if was turned down. It was about him, and them.. not the American people.

 

There is so much wrong about our Congress, I don’t know if any time soon will be be a UNITED country.  Both parties have ran off in to the ditch with their ideals. The Democrats want to give away everything.. and the Republicans don’t want the average American have anything.  Can Biden bring it back?  I seriously doubt it.

 

I think what makes me so frustrating  is… When Trump actually got voted in.. actually made it, as most of us who use common sense, who has morals, who believe in TRUTH, never even thought he would get in.  I truly believe if the Democrats had someone else besides Hillary, Trump would never seen the front door of the White House.  She had way too much luggage.. and the Democrats were fools.   So                        when he got in. I foolishly thought.. naively thought, the Democrats would keep him from doing the damage he has done.  But instead of righting up the boat called Congress, they too went off in the ditch.  It is like it is a contest, of who can be, or do the worse.. and not one is winning, but no one is losing either, except the average American citizens.

 

There really needs some changes in the Congress. 1. no Senator should have the power to stop a bill being voted on. McConnell’s behavior is so un-American.. No one Senator or even Representative should have the single power. 

2. We need to put a term limit on Congress. We have one for the President.. we need on for Congress.  Serving 30 years is obscene.  Sadly the only ones who can make those changes is CONGRESS… AND you KNOW that will never happen.

 

Stepping down off the soap box

  

 

No comments: