Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Ok, so this is the beginning of the rest of the year.

Ok, so this is the beginning of the rest of the year.

Seems that yesterday, was still a New Years day off.. so no post office/mail.. a lot of business were closed.. and no school.

Wonder how many parents took their kids to school or waited for the bus to come.. only to find out it was still a holiday.

So here we go folks..  January 3 .. the beginning for the rest of the year..  back to business.. and schools and all that.   But I really like to start a new trend..

HOW ABOUT… 2023 THE YEAR OF KINDNESS..

Yep, I think I will start promoting that..  I mean there is some girls who started with t shirts a couple years ago.. 2020 I think.. I bought one..  Then a friend started ARK   Acts of  Randon Kindness…   I bought that shirt too.. 

So why not do a WHOE YEAR!!

ARE YOU IN WITH ME..  coming on, pass the word..

 

2023 the YEAR of KINDNESS

 

 

 

No comments: