What is important to you? And did you make a list?
In these days of fires.. and evacuations. My mind went to.. what do you take with you?
I have a grab and run bag in my file cabinet.. It is our birth certificates our marriage license and our vehicle
titles.. that is off the top of my head..
but thinking about that .. right now. There is paper in there I should check
and see if it is any good.. and are
there some papers I should have in there..
I am thinking I should have a second grab and
run bag.. things that might not be as important,
but they are to me..
I know what Ken would be grabbing.. his guns.. his father’s sword. I would add to that.. his mother bible. As there is so many dates in that book.. we just used it today… to find out what was
the year of her granddaughter birth..
that our sister in law wanted..
So, maybe I should put it in the grab and run bag now… there
are other things..
The other thing.. I do realize sometimes.. especially if some one started fire in your
neighborhood, you don’t have a lot of time..
I think the list up above is an ABSOLUTELY MUST BE READY AT ALL TIMES… but there is some thing you have time.. if
you hear there is a fire up in the woods
with in 10 miles of your house.. you
might be put on the level 2… that is get
things ready… that you should have
packed in your vehicles… that day ..
that you hear about it.. so when they
give you the level 3.. which is GO… You can get in the vehicle and leave.. There is just some things that can break
your heart to leave behind.. especially if
it is large.. but don’t fool around..
if there is a fire. Get ready.. in the meantime.. make yourself a grab and run bag NOW.
So make a list of different grab and run bags.. #1 like I already listed and then a #2. Bag. And a #3 bag.. if you have time. And space.. #4 and etc..
but definitely have #1 and 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment