Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Can I HEAR YOU NOW?

Can I HEAR YOU NOW? 

I SAY… can I hear you now?

No, that is not, can you hear me now.. As you always could hear me…

But I am hoping by the end of the day…I CAN HEAR YOU….


Finally,  made it in to get my hearing tested last Sunday. And I swear it is so bad..  did not give me any confidence in my hearing..  But the guy said at the beginning, that I would be able to hear better after… After the testing was done, I ask him could I hold him to what he said….   He said what was that?  I said you said that I will hear better…  He said…oh, yea, I promise you, you will hear better… God, I hope so… I am so tired of saying…..

What did you say?   Could you repeat that?   Could you say that again and louder.. and also slower..  One thing I have found that when you are hard of hearing, it isn’t just the volume, it is the speed of the words as well..   So if they slow down and talk louder it is better.. not good, but better..   I did see a shirt that I thought about buying.

“I AM NOT DEAF, YOU DON’T TALK LOUD ENOUGH”

 So keep your fingers cross, that I can hear by this afternoon. I will add a update, if I can… or can’t… 

 

Hearing or lack of is kind of nice sometimes… but sometimes it is lousy.


1 comment:

Word Tosser said...

UPDATE.......
no hearing aides... next week.. the ones I had ordered, had just gone into the end of production.... and they felt it would be a better deal if I got the brand new one that just came out... better quality, will be around for quite some times.. built better too.... SAME PRICE.. so return/refund the ones that came in... and reordered the new ones.. bummer it is a week out..but for better and no raise of price.. I went for it