Monday, November 08, 2021

Picture sizes...

What size picture are you?

I am not a huge picture person.. biggest I like is 5x7.

I don’t carry pictures anymore in my wallet..  so I just do wall pictures. Or I have some stuck up in the window of my dish cabinet, so the next size down is perfect for that one.…  but please    oh  please ..  NEVER EVER….send me a 8x10 or larger… I have  no room .

Same with regular pictures.. you know, some one will buy you a picture of some scenery for your home..  Please don’t.  I have no wall room… 

I see those who have a nice fairly long hall with pictures on that.. and that is cool.. but I don’t have that…  I have one huge frame with multi squares and in those is my kids with their spouses, in my tiny hall….   I sure don’t have enough walls for all of my grand children and great grandchildren unless it is the 3x4 or what ever they are..  and they are the ones up on my dish cabinet.. as not all send pictures… group pictures are WONDERFUL..  lol. 

How about you?  do you  love the huge ones?

 

 

No comments: