Tuesday, June 28, 2022

I weaken

I weaken

It is only the 28th of June.. but I weaken..   only two days of over 85 and I weaken

See I have a policy of putting the air conditioners in the windows a day after 4th of July…  But I weaken..

The King has been after me for the past two day.. and I told him we could hold out for the 5th..   But that is a week away..

We have been working out in the yard doing details.. He has been putting in the electric plug ins back in the outside walls. Also the redid the wire to the TV antenna to protect it better…

 I was clipping off dead areas off of the roses that we had bent over.. I could see dead head better so clipped them before I straighten them back up, now that the side is done.   I got down on my knees and pulled tiny weeds out of the red brick we have between the deck and the hot tub room..  Clean up the area where the flowers got squashed down from metal going up.. 

So we have been pretty busy today and yesterday.. 

 But with the arrival of 85  Sunday and 94 on Monday and today is suppose to get up to 85 again..    I…. WEAKEN..

 

No comments: