Monday, February 06, 2023

Corporations and their news letters..

Corporations and their news letters..

My bank has decided to sell out to another bank.  We got word last year…  a coming soon letter.

But Saturday, we got .. it is coming soon letter. That full information is coming soon… but here is a newsletter for you to read.   OH, MY GOSH!!  Talk about small print.

I know my eyes are not the best.. but this is ridiculous!!

I did sit down and read the first section of 6 pages. But then there is a booklet.  With my shoulders slumping from the first 6 pages..  I put off the booklet.

I have gotten taught the hard way, you got to read the small print, even if you don’t understand it all.  So I made it thru it in ¾ of an hour.  All about their polices that are coming.  Granting to me, that theirs is going be different than the old back. Because if it was the same…. They would have said it will be the same rules and regulations.  They didn’t.

They also addressed to “dear value client”  now that made me feel special.. they don’t even know our names yet. 


I haven't started the booklet yet

this is the 6 pages... of fine print...  for the start of explaining...


No comments: