Monday, March 20, 2023

Blogs … are they still alive and well?

Blogs … are they still alive and well?

Some are.. The one that got me started has gone back to the print.. Meaning he writes articles for the local paper. Also the co blame for getting me in the game of blogs is Marianne Love  with the blog Slight Detour. Very much alive and well. Some have gone on Facebook and some have come and left. Lots of new ones with “How to do this” .. have popped up

I started 18 years ago doing every day of the week… now dropped down to 2 days a week. Always question every March .. shall I continue?  So far when I decide maybe it is time to let it go.

Thought maybe with my biggest fan passing away..  I would stop.. and she passed away last year. I would make copies of it and send it to her each month, as she did not have a computer… She and her gal pal, would read it together..   Regina  has a computer.. so now I don’t have to make copies…  I don’t know if she reads daily or does a once a month catch up…  Which I am guilty of that myself.  Ones I use to read have gone to the wayside..  Some have gone to Facebook only.

I am not that brave to put myself out there on Facebook … like I do here..  I get in to enough trouble doing the little I do on there.  But when ever I think that enough..  something comes along and pisses me off..  and then I use my soapbox.   What I prefer to write about is humor.. like post.  Even poking fun at me and my stupid things I have done.  Or even seen.

 

 

No comments: