Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Holy Cow my schedule is full…

Holy Cow my schedule is full… 

April is a busy month with birthdays for sure.. so many friends and family …about 20 of them.. 

But also with Dr. appt. seem to start in April.. We don’t like to make many if possible, as we never know what the weather is going to be like from Oct. to April.. 

And the April is no different..  So blending Dr. appt. and birthdays and visits from out of town..  We sure have a busy schedule.    Our mirror (the keeper of the notices of pending appts..  is almost full … and we already took down the ones we have done so far this month.

The next two weeks is no exception from the rule..  Next week or so will be busy, I might forget to get my blog done.. so if you don’t see any here for that week..  just know I didn’t die.. just I was so busy.. like an one arm paper hanger…..  I just didn’t have time..  This week.. have GGboy, and the King has the dentist.. then end of the week is cousins coming in… which the King hasn’t seen for about 40 years.. so we are excited for that..  the following week… Monday a birthday on the 22, hair perm appt..FINALLY.. on Wed.. Friday coffee get together with old (meaning times and ages) fellow employee’s… for coffee at one of the nurse’s home.  We use to do once a month or birthdays.. but we have not done it for about 4 years.. and we have lost many in that time…  And the Tuesday and Thurs. of course is Lil Dude the GGboy  So that is going to take us up to almost May 1st.. which is a dr. appt for me.. Which is my last appt. with her as she is moving to Tenn.

 

No comments: