Tuesday, December 30, 2008

addiction

I am sitting here and wondering how much longer I
will be blogging. For I have found another addiction.
Something that takes my time, and thoughts away
from life.

It started last year, but I was not addicted to it,
as it was someone else's. So I used it, and didn't
abuse it.

This year, it was a gift on the 25th, of which I
started using on the 26th. I used it just a little
bit, just to get use to it. To see if I would even
like using it. And before I knew it, an hour was
gone. Wiped out of my life. But some how I
feel it was for the good.

It brought back all the old times of playing
the pool games in the winter and softball
in the summer for a local tavern. The good old
days when I was in my 30's.

I went thru a part which plays different parts.
And then tally and tells you not bad for a 72
year old... 72 YEAR OLD!!!!! I am only 68. Well,
I had to say I had slowed up a bit from when I
was 30. So I tried it out again... I can do better than this.

Yes, I know I can... hit harder, maybe easier,
I will try just for a bit, I have a few minutes.. What
do you mean 2 hours are gone...

Hurry, get my work done, so I can go face it again.
I can cancel my Netflix, I don't need it any more..
I don't have time.. Hurry take the dog out... can I
put it on pause? Do my chores, and back to my
addiction. I know I can do better.. Got a new
part to it, more things, got to do better.
Eat? later, I am busy..

Then late at night and the next morning, my body
aches, I think I know where each muscle in my body
is.


My name is Cis, and I am a Wii junkie....

2 comments:

Betty said...

Noooooooo. Don't give in to it! I swear, technology is taking over all of our lives.

Mari Meehan said...

O-M-G! I'm going to miss you old friend!