Monday, June 25, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and I love living in Idaho

First off for the day.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIANNE LOVE...
She is the author of Slight Detour... here
is her blog....

http://slightdetour.blogspot.com/

go by and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, she now is old..
As she qualifies for MEDICARE!! ... but as anyone knows,
an Idaho woman doesn't age.. she is like fine wine... gets better
with time. Just look at all the women chosen
for W.O.W, Women Of Wisdom.... which by the way, Marianne now qualifies
for.As you do have to be Medicare age.
So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIANNE!!
may it be filled with lots of phone calls, good friends and food to share
with much laughter.

I love living in Idaho... really I do.. even when winter comes and stays
too long for my liking.. Even when Spring seems to last as long as
winter... and summer is almost a flash before our eyes. The older
we get, the faster it flashes by.. and followed by the beauty of Fall.

We went thru the back roads yesterday, going out to our daughters
house in Samuel area... and the part that made me smile and so
happy to live in Idaho.... is all the green. Fields and fields of green.
Now don't get me wrong.. Idaho is green A LOT.. but this Spring,
all the rain that I have had a heavy heart over.. is producing a
wonderful green land for all of us. The hayfields are looking great.
The farmers are all surrounded in green. Some with white fences.
And looking up at the mountains that are finally losing their snow,
is turning green as well.

I LOVE....LIVING... IN...IDAHO..



52jg

1 comment:

MLove said...

Thank you, Cis. You're so kind and thoughtful. And, I am now so old---on paper, that is!