Monday, June 11, 2012

Wasted days and wasted nights..

That is how I have felt the past 3 days.

Friday, I woke to very little of a voice. But feeling fine.
Saturday, I woke to no voice. And not feeling so fine.
You know where you don't feel sick, but you don't feel well either.
So ended up sleeping thru most of Saturday.

Sunday, have the half voice back and feeling better.
I guess I got off easier than the King did. As he had
sore throat, headache, being married to the toilet for
a day. And very tired.

Oh, yea, forgot.. cough.. and cough...and cough..
and that is still hanging in there. As you can see we
have tried all the different cough drops.
There use to be one called HOLD or HOLDS.. it
worked great. But some time ago, they quit. Dang
I hate it when something works and they quit.

This is just a few of the ones we have. We also have Fishermen's
Friend or something like that. There is a Norwegian type.
But the one that works the best for me is the one called
COLD-EEZE. I found one box in the cabinet and not sure
of the expiration date on it, but it was worth a try. After all
none of the rest were even slowing it down. And then I was
starting to run out, and the King looked at the store. Wow,
they still make it.. Great!!

So I have been hanging in there. I might sound like hell, but
I am feeling fine, except for that dang cough.

Hope the rest of you are feeling well, as this seems to be
making the rounds.

1 comment:

Kay Dennison said...

Get well!!! I've been stuffy for days!!!