Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I’M AN OLD CHUNK OF COAL….

I’M AN OLD CHUNK OF COAL….

And the song goes,  “I will become a diamond someday”…   Me, it is I am a old chunk of clay that God isn’t done with yet.

But I think I have a lot of cracks and lines that aren’t conforming from his hands yet.. lol..    And some days I think there is a lot of creak to this chunk of clay.

You know … the old saying .. some days you feel 30 and some days you swear you are 90.  Seems I get more of those than before.. 

I have a hip that seems to have click to it. This is something new..about 2 weeks…. I stand and start to move, and have to wait for the click …which is a sharp quick pain, and then I can step out and walk where I need to go.  Bad enough my leg muscles have been driving me crazy for at least 10 years.. Some days I am at a 2 to 3 level and others when I am at a 8…and even some days 12..  now to have this click that I have to wait for to kick in.. well, I feel like I have a crack in me that God hasn’t seen yet.

As they say, it is hell to get old, but it beats the alternative.

 

No comments: