Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Everything is ..........fault

Fill in the blank... everything is my
father's fault... or my mother's fault.
Which is what you hear young adults
and some times mid-life adults say.

The truth of the matter is...
everything that happens to you
between the ages of 0 to 18 is
yours and your parents fault.

Everything that happens from 18 to
now, is your fault.
You are in the drivers seat and have
been since you got out of high school.

It is not your parents duty to make you
happy after you turn 18. It is your duty.
If they want to help you, that is ok, but
it is NOT their duty.

They don't OWE you anything. It is up to
you to go out and make something of your
self, for you to make yourself happy.

What you become is what you made of
yourself. I have many children as you can
see...but I am here to tell you... I might have
laid out the foundation on my children.. but
what they have become is what they chose,
and did for themselves and deserve all the
credit.

Too bad we all can't have the same attitude
with the government.

No comments: