Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Where did the faces go?


Where did the faces go?

These days, you rarely see faces. 
You can be in a restaurant,
You can be walking down the sidewalks.
You can even have people in your house and sitting at your table.. The younger the more so.

I don’t know about you.. but I am really getting tired of looking at the top of peoples heads.

I want to see the smiles, and even the scows of those in thought… as they walk.. I am tired of jumping to the side, so said person doesn’t run into me..   Or their car creeping up on me at the crosswalk..  One time, I slapped my hand on the hood… only to get the finger telling me I am number one..  with a glare.. and I glared back. 

All of these tick me off, but the one that gets to me the most is the times when these people are suppose to be visiting.  The top of heads is all you see, as they talk to you.. or there is a lull because they stopped talking… 

Why, because they are looking at their cell phones constantly.

No comments: