Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I HURT ALL OVER, MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE



April 25, 2018
I hurt all over …more than anywhere else

Ok, so I am late… 

Yesterday, I finished off cleaning out the shed. The shelves that became catch all…  and then we had pulled up 14 red tiles that are 2’x2’. 

So we worked on putting 6 of them back… because after working on them.. leveling over and over… I decided 6 in the middle looked good to me… and gave me a 4 foot square to put two big planters there,
on the side.

But today.. my arms are killing me.. my thighs are killing me.. and my back is killing me..  I told the King, as I was down there leveling out sand time after time…  I have decided… I don’t want to be a man..  Not that I had any plans of becoming one.. but if one comes back.. please make me come back a spoiled dog..

No comments: